Dear Gambler, in this article you will find a list of the best “Roulette Strategies” that we have studied and carefully selected for our readers. Obviously there are a lot of Roulette strategies, since time is money and I’m sure you don’t have time to read 15-20 different strategies, for now we have selected 4, which in our opinion are the ones that most increase the chances of winning at Roulette.
For each of the roulette strategies, you will find a brief summary on this page.
Roulette Strategies: Beware of those who promise easy money
If you have read the article on how to win at roulette you already know that the house edge in Roulette is 2.7%.
Let’s start from an assumption: there is no possible strategy that can change this margin. If you know one please contact me. What does this mean when it comes to roulette strategies? Simple, that in the long run there is no strategy that can beat the dealer and that roulette strategies are designed to be able to beat the dealer in the short and lucky period. That said, I don’t need to dwell too much on explaining to you that anyone on the web who tries to sell you softwares or methods for safe Roulette winnings is without a doubt a scammer.
Roulette Strategies: I don’t want to give you false hope
As mentioned before, if you searched for the keyword “roulette strategies” on google before you found this page, you have surely read about sure ways to win. Well, you won’t find that crap here. There are three truths when it comes to Roulette strategies:
- You can win if you are lucky in the short term;
- You will definitely lose in the long run;
- The purpose of Roulette strategies is first and foremost to manage your bets from a mathematical point of view in order to limit your losses and maximize your winnings.
There are three points to consider when it comes to Roulette strategies:
- Most Roulette Strategies will lead you to bet large sums with the possibility of making small profits.
- The downside is simple: in case you run into a highly negative streak, the possibility of losing large sums of money is a real situation.
- Important: online roulette software is not rigged. There is absolutely no need, the rules already give Roulette an edge that will surely make you lose in the long run.
Roulette strategies: the list
With all this introduction on Roulette Strategies, we are sure you are looking forward to seeing which ones we have selected for our readers. So, no more chatter!
Top 4 Strategies
- The most famous of all Roulette strategies. The famous method of doubling. We have analyzed the Martingale in all its strengths and weaknesses. We have created a flow chart that explains to the less experienced how to proceed after each bet and we have re-proposed, from a mathematical point of view, a table of 64 possible sequences of red and black.
- Fibonacci Roulette. This method is one of the most interesting strategies. It uses the same principle as the Martingale, however the risk is incredibly lower and the profit is pretty much the same. We have created a chart for you in order to better explain the comparison with the Martingale.
- Labouchere Roulette. Labouchere has some interesting differences from all other roulette methods. You will be the one who builds your betting streak and will erase the numbers from the streak every time you win. You will have made a profit when you have cleared all the numbers in the series. Being quite complex, I highly recommend, in case you want to use the Labouchere strategy, to read our article.
- D’Alembert Roulette. This system is certainly one of the lowest risk Roulette strategies. The main assumption is that, in order to make a profit, the number of your winning bets is equal to that of your losing bets.